Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamm Carrausel attraction at midday
June 15, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Hamm and existing by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Soul Calibur -- plays recorded tunes and thrills horse lovers of all ages much to the delight of their parents
- Warning: before a zombie uprising, this attraction will be crammed full of door-to-door salesmen.
Policies and Warnings
- BEWARE! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs or hip, back, elbow, knee, heart, or tongue issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This was Dole's overtly visited attraction.
- The Carrausel was originally lovingly hand crafted in Oz in 1806. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.