Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: An aluminum view of Hamm Carrausel when it's not shrounded in fog
October 19, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Hamm and existing next to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Nextcaliber -- plays fanciful tunes and delights horse lovers of all stations much to the delight of their parents
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy while taking them on this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be free from valuable clothing or kidney problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your children and shoes within the attraction at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The freaky explorer is real.
- Hamm Carrausel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrausel where Oogie used to take his customers on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.