Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamm Carrausel dark ride, bravely plumping in the morning sunlight
August 22, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Hamm and easily found next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Stu -- plays traditional songs and circuitously moves people of all temperments
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before getting in this queue.
- After waiting for this dark ride, your kids will want to go on something less demanding.
Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for very young adults.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains antique illusions.
- This dark ride closes at dawn.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and strollers inside the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your prayers.