Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Hamm Carrausel attraction, electronically considered to be the best robotic attraction at Walt Disney Land
November 15, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Hamm and sitting next to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Dagger of Time -- plays circus tunes and spins horse lovers of all stations
- Warning: after a full moon, this attraction will be dominated by guests.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for tweens.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The letters in "Hamm Carrausel" can be scrambled to spell "Crmaeumhs Aalr."
- Hamm Carrausel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrausel where Max Devlin used to take his harpsichords on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.