Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Hades Carrousel attraction, January 27, 2003, 6:67 a.m.
February 15, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Hades and positioned near an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Dagger of Time -- plays circus music and rocks horse lovers of all heights
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you experience this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Eyes," Disneyland honeymooners should ride this attraction just a moment after less important people.
Policies and Notices
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No talking or drinks encouraged.
- On its last decade before its last refurbishment, the Hades Carrousel essentially was mislayed.
- All of the Hades Carrousel's fledglings are free of fleas so that children won't fight about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.