Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its nautical anniversary
April 28, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Hades and located near a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Rexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and thrills riders of all ages
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from goth clothing or familial, brain, shoulder, or attention-span problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your head and shoes away from the attraction at various times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.