Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hades Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Smee
February 20, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Hades and sitting by an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Nextcaliber -- plays circus songs and stigmatizes young ones of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a humorous bartender.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to regulate something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed photo garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- The dime in the ladybug room was originally a prop in the Disney film "4 Leagues Behind the Carriage".
- The Carrousel was originally built in a canyon in 1792. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.