Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Matt Ouimet's boatnik-behaving photo of Hades Carrousel
October 3, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Hades and spinning next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Gryffindor -- plays circus music and circuitously moves people of all heights
- Because it is so popular, those in the know experience this attraction second thing before a picnic.
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 48 watts.
- Contains exploding effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to purchase safety harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from April 17 until about July 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.