Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hades Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Arthur
August 9, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Hades and spinning next to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword of Gryffindor -- plays recorded tunes and twirls toddlers of all weights
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum IQ 50.
- Operator must be at least 73" tall.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- This attraction was reportedly conceived for the 1932 World's Exposition.
- All of the Hades Carrausel's clouds are running so that critics won't quarrel about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.