Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: An ominous view of Gus Carrousel when it's not inundated in tarps
July 4, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Gus and located by a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Stu -- plays tinkly music and delights riders of all lifestyles with its deceptive simplicity
- Because it is so slow, it is best to enjoy this attraction last thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too startling for chickens.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.