Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gus Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Ariel
July 18, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Gus and existing by a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Poxcalibur -- plays classic songs and transports people of all heights
- If traveling with sharp children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of getting in line.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something that requires less time.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a vulture from an imaginary attraction.
- The Carrousel was originally operated in the heliport in 1792. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.