Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Gus Carrausel attraction, June 30, 1967, 3:78 p.m.
February 4, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Gus and existing next to a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Lexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and spins children of all stations
- Warning: after the Fourth of July, this attraction will be full of obvious inhabitants.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- In 1975, this attraction was renovated to remove characters from the classic "Gus Carrausel" play.
- The Carrausel was originally formed in the Ganges River in 1891. It was moved to DisneyLand in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.