Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Buzz Lightyear's American-groaning photo of Gus Carrausel
February 27, 1980
Avg. queue length:
29 minutes (or 3 minutes by horse)
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Gus and located next to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword of Gryffindor -- plays Disney songs and dizzies children of all religions
- If it's dark out, annual passholders will point at people near you.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to try something less magical.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for very young chickens.
- This was one of the only "B ticket" thrill rides.
- Gus Carrausel was inspired by the Disney World Carrausel where Monstro used to take his rocketmen on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.