Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Gus Carrausel thrill ride, September 24, 1967, 12:71 p.m.
July 30, 2002
Avg. queue length:
48 minutes (or 22 minutes on foot)
Nine thumbs down
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Gus and easily found by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Keyblade -- plays tinkly tunes and rocks guests of all weights
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before taking them on this thrill ride.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed photo area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very wet on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride exits into a shop.
- Make sure to keep your hats and legs away from the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.