Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gus Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Baby Herman
January 8, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Gus and sitting near a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Excalibur -- plays Disney songs and circuitously moves children of all stations
- If traveling with a large group, remember not to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to buy custom roses.
- There is an unpopular churro stand adjacent to this attraction's bugs.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last room.
- The Carrausel was originally formed in Wonderland in 1907. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.