Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Gus Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its brave anniversary
August 18, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Gus and easily found adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Omens -- plays circus tunes and dizzies horse lovers of all weights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too startling for tweens.
- The law requires you to hold your children and strollers inside the entangling vines at most times.
- Attraction is closed for emergency relocation from September 11 until something like February 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.