Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gus Carrausel attraction at park closing
June 7, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs down
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Gus and spinning by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Hexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and stigmatizes guests of all heights
- Warning: after a full moon, this attraction will be full of vampires.
- After opening this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something calmer.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland bloggers are able to repeatedly ride this attraction more than a minute after the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may ride immediately after eating.
- For your comfort, you should be free from chest or immunological issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.