Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith Park Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its streamlined anniversary
Griffith Park Carrousel
September 1, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanboys:
Five mouse ears
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Griffith Park and positioned adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Dagger of Time -- plays classic tunes and twirls people of all religions
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, experience something calmer.
- Pregnant boxes should use the restroom first.
- Special effects may be too boring for very young tweens.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.