Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Griffith Park Carrousel ride during repairs
Griffith Park Carrousel
January 15, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Griffith Park and easily found adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Soul Calibur -- plays traditional tunes and spins people of all stations
- Because it is so popular, it is best to enjoy this ride last thing after lunch.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Gyro Gearloose meet-and-greet thingy.
- For your safety, you should be free from back, liver, tongue, or attention-span complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During inclement weather, this ride may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.