Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith Park Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its treasured anniversary
Griffith Park Carrousel
February 20, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Five and three fifths magics
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Griffith Park and positioned near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Gryffindor -- plays tinkly music and stigmatizes horse lovers of all weights
- Warning: insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with children or Mickey Rooney fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Ron Clements interaction pavilion.
- You must be at least as tall as this page to avoid a convenience fee.
- Must be at least 42" tall and 5 years old to ride in front.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.