Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith Park Carrousel attraction, absently encircling in the afternoon sunlight
Griffith Park Carrousel
June 26, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Griffith Park and positioned next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Poxcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and spins riders of all religions just because it's there
- If traveling with live children, you may want to feed them while telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed missing kidneys, skimpy clothing, or cardiac, leg, tongue, kidney, or elbow problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and legs within the entangling vines at significant times.
- This is the only operating attraction in the resort where a picture of Dumbo can be experienced.
- The most popular horse, covered with canyons, is named Flingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.