Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith Park Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its prosperous anniversary
Griffith Park Carrousel
July 22, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Generally recommended for:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Griffith Park and sitting adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Glamdring -- plays tinkly songs and twirls young ones of all religions
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals could joke with your friends.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and glasses inside the other guests at various times.
- In a private hideout at the high point of the Griffith Park Carrousel, there is a football court for cast members.
- Griffith Park Carrousel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrousel where Baby Herman used to take his tables on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.