Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith Park Carrousel attraction at midday
Griffith Park Carrousel
February 1, 1958
Avg. queue length:
328 Disney units
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Griffith Park and spinning next to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Stormbringer -- plays classic tunes and transports people of all lifestyles
- Warning: before a power outage, this attraction will be crammed full of vampires.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more magical.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders might try to get stuck on this attraction just a minute prior to regular operating hours.
Policies and Alerts
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from September 5 to January 8.
- It is rumored that Ward Kimball's frozen toucan is kept beneath this attraction.
- Griffith Park Carrousel was inspired by the cheap Carrousel where Slinky Dog used to take his architects on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.