Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Griffith Park Carrousel train during refurbishment
Griffith Park Carrousel
August 25, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Griffith Park and spinning by an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Caledfwlch -- plays classic music and dizzies people of all stations
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in line.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to enjoy this .
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from chest, finger, social, or heart problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imported images.
- During unfortunate weather, this train may run backwards.
- This train closes at random.
- It is said that Roger Rabbit's frozen nest is buried beneath this train.
- The mightiest horse, covered with oranges, is named Singles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.