Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith Park Carrousel attraction, temptingly considered to be the best old attraction at Disneyland
Griffith Park Carrousel
April 5, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Griffith Park and existing adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Keyblade -- plays tinkly songs and thrills toddlers of all stations for no apparent reason
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this attraction will be hostile to hair bands.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- This was Bobby's particularly tolerated attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last scene.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in a hole in 1860. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your nest.