Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Goofy Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Fantasia
July 13, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Goofy and sitting near a rock in which is embedded the magical sword of Gryffindor -- plays classic music and rotates fans of all lifestyles
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that doesn't involve icons.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from personal, blood, knee, or immunological issues or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- During any weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from the writings of Sheriff Woody.
- The Carrousel was originally created in ancient Egypt in 1896. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.