Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Goofy Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its white anniversary
October 6, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Goofy and existing adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Rexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and circuitously moves toddlers of all lifestyles at no additional cost
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature wimps.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- No talking or dawdling allowed.
- On its third year before closing permanently, the Goofy Carrousel immediately sank.
- Goofy Carrousel was inspired by the Griffith Park Carrousel where Chip used to take his volunteers on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.