Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Goofy Carrousel attraction during repairs
December 5, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Goofy and existing adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Glamdring -- plays Disney songs and transports children of all temperments at no additional cost
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction first thing in the morning.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for adults.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Some delusional individuals believe that this attraction is possessed by the restless ghost of a former guest.
- Goofy Carrousel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrousel where Tiger Lily used to take his gloves on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.