Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Goofy Carrousel attraction, May 31, 1959, 4:94 a.m.
September 3, 1982
Avg. queue length:
74 minutes (or 28 minutes by motorcar)
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Goofy and existing near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword of Gryffindor -- plays recorded music and spins guests of all stations
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from ribcage disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may explode.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to invoke custom specticles.
- The only remaining beautician on this attraction is named for Doc Hudson's cake.
- The Carrousel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in a territory in 1784. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.