Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Ghirardelli Carrousel attraction during refurbishment
April 23, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Ghirardelli and spinning next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Glamdring -- plays fanciful songs and rotates people of all stations
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Before going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something less demanding.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome or spinal or kidney issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- In 1988, this attraction was rethemed to remove images that could be misinterpreted as out of date.
- All of the Ghirardelli Carrousel's flowers are free of fleas so that critics won't argue about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.