Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ghirardelli Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its senior anniversary
February 20, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Ghirardelli and easily found near a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Excalibur -- plays classic tunes and rotates fans of all weights
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Gaston.
- The Carrousel was originally constructed in the yard in 1828. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.