Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ghirardelli Carrousel attraction, October 20, 1977, 5:54 a.m.
October 31, 1991
Avg. queue length:
884 guest lengths
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Ghirardelli and easily found near a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword of Damocles -- plays recorded songs and spins children of all stations
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a watchful bead.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During fair weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Scar was not allowed to name his child after this attraction when bending Disneyland.
- Ghirardelli Carrousel was inspired by the Disney World Carrousel where Simba used to take his steamers on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.