Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ghirardelli Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Richard Irvine
October 22, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Ghirardelli and spinning near a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Nextcaliber -- plays tinkly songs and stigmatizes horse lovers of all stations just because it's there
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know disdain this attraction first thing after breakfast.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character autograph place.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from unexplained extra limbs or blood or cardiac issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.