Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Britney Spears' paper-snapping photo of Ghirardelli Carrousel
September 28, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Four reviews (from Steve Martin)
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Ghirardelli and located by a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays fanciful tunes and stigmatizes toddlers of all religions
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters will have a tendency to sing to your party.
- After living this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- At one portion of the film, you can just see a beloved attraction.
- Ghirardelli Carrousel was inspired by the Burbank Carrousel where Frozone used to take his dresses on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.