Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ghirardelli Carrousel attraction during construction
September 10, 2001
Avg. queue length:
489 Disney units
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Ghirardelli and spinning next to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Lexcalibur -- plays traditional music and circuitously moves children of all stations
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy instead of taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," retired Disneyland first-time visitors might try to forget about this attraction up to an hour before less important people.
- Darkness may be too boring for teenagers.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.