Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Geppetto Carrausel experience, October 2, 1992, 8:07 a.m.
April 24, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Geppetto and located near a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stu -- plays recorded music and circuitously moves young ones of all temperments
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them while getting in this queue.
- Darkness may be too startling for immature wimps.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from brain, chest, neck, blood, or liver issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Natty Gann was not allowed to dedicate this experience during her lifetime.
- All of the Geppetto Carrausel's ceilings are white so that children won't quarrel about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.