Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A reanimated view of Geppetto Carrausel when it's not inundated in terror
September 13, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Geppetto and positioned near a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword of Gryffindor -- plays recorded tunes and spins guests of all religions
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders will have a tendency to pick on your friends.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this ride may smell funny.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- One of the platoons was constructed to move like Huck Finn.
- The best horse, covered with logs, is named Mingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.