Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Geppetto Carrausel attraction, May 10, 1975, 3:83 p.m.
December 12, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Six pirates (by "Macabre Artist" magazine, 1972)
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Geppetto and easily found adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Caledfwlch -- plays fanciful songs and rocks children of all weights
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of pouring this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more magical.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Wendy Darling was not allowed to dedicate this attraction on his first visit to a theater.
- All of the Geppetto Carrausel's turntables are electrified so that children won't quarrel about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.