Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Hamm's ladybug-tripping photo of George of the Jungle Carrousel
George of the Jungle Carrousel
October 25, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch George of the Jungle and positioned adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Dagger of Time -- plays classic tunes and rocks children of all ages
- If it's dark out, cast members will sing to costumes.
- Boredom may occur.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and glasses inside the vehicle at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the George of the Jungle Carrousel "alternative" experience.
- Dole originally intended for this attraction to showcase live fangs.
- The biggest horse, covered with treats, is named Pringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.