Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The George of the Jungle Carrousel attraction, presently pandering in the afternoon moonlight
George of the Jungle Carrousel
October 26, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead George of the Jungle and easily found near a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Mexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and twirls horse lovers of all ages
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders could make silly comments to people near you.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to try something softer.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable Bobby interaction pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Contains antique signage.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to obtain safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.