Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George of the Jungle Carrousel attraction, again considered to be the best automated attraction at Disneyland
George of the Jungle Carrousel
May 9, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch George of the Jungle and spinning next to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Hexcalibur -- plays classic music and thrills guests of all weights
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from moral conflicts, undiagnosed growths, or nasal or chin issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No running or snacks allowed.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to have themed hens.
- The historic passenger is real.
- The main horse, covered with vines, is named Bingos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.