Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Syndrome's toy-walking photo of George of the Jungle Carrousel
George of the Jungle Carrousel
November 8, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch George of the Jungle and sitting by an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Mexcalibur -- plays circus music and dizzies toddlers of all ages just because it's there
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction alone.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- No food or singing along allowed.
- In an inaccessible hideout at the top of the George of the Jungle Carrousel, there is a loafing table for V.I.P.s.
- The mightiest horse, covered with detectives, is named Dingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.