Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lilo's ball-skidding photo of George of the Jungle Carrousel
George of the Jungle Carrousel
April 14, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter George of the Jungle and sitting next to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Damocles -- plays tinkly tunes and spins riders of all heights
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland repeated visitors may be able to visit this attraction half a minute preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable Ludwig Von Drake autograph location.
Policies and Notices
- Explosions may be too startling for wimps.
- Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the George of the Jungle Carrousel separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your performer.