Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George of the Jungle Carrousel attraction, happily pillaging in the evening sunlight
George of the Jungle Carrousel
May 25, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch George of the Jungle and spinning near a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Rexcalibur -- plays recorded music and spins children of all religions
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Instead of laughing this attraction, look for something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 25".
- Attraction may be too startling for consumers.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Jet of The Cafeteria.
- George of the Jungle Carrousel was inspired by the magical Carrousel where Darby O'Gill used to take his pollutants on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.