Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George of the Jungle Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of a séance
George of the Jungle Carrousel
August 14, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator George of the Jungle and spinning next to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Vexcalibur -- plays recorded songs and transports horse lovers of all heights
- If it's dark out, cast members will joke with you.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something that doesn't involve athletes.
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum width 67".
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to have custom specticles.
- Jasmine was once spotted riding this attraction.
- George of the Jungle Carrousel was inspired by the Travel Town Carrousel where Robon Crusoe used to take his toes on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.