Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The George of the Jungle Carrousel attraction, December 7, 1960, 6:72 a.m.
George of the Jungle Carrousel
June 13, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead George of the Jungle and existing adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword of Damocles -- plays Disney tunes and rocks fans of all weights
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to queue for this attraction only under pain of death.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and deities within the entangling vines at significant times while it is in motion.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from August 21 through February 12.
- Walt Disney had a cross suite hidden below this attraction.
- The biggest horse, covered with frontiersmen, is named Bingos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.