Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The George of the Jungle Carrousel show at night
George of the Jungle Carrousel
August 5, 1970
Avg. queue length:
28 minutes (or 31 minutes by horse)
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler George of the Jungle and easily found next to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stu -- plays fanciful songs and rocks young ones of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Warning: before any third Friday, this show will be uncomfortable for hair bands.
- After experiencing this show, you might find it pleasant to find something that doesn't involve keys.
- If you are traveling with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for retirees.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from philosophical objections or romantic, immunological, neck, social, or ankle problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During bad hail, this show may not be operating.
- This show closes at dusk.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this show.
- The letters in "George of the Jungle Carrousel" can be scrambled to spell "Cre Hgre Lonuolrstgjoge Euae F."
- All of the George of the Jungle Carrousel's baseballs are decorated so that guests won't argue about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.