Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George of the Jungle Carrausel attraction, June 21, 2014, 10:70 a.m.
George of the Jungle Carrausel
February 4, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead George of the Jungle and positioned near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Glamdring -- plays tinkly music and delights guests of all temperments
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something in a distant area of the park.
- Pregnant skulls should ride immediately after eating.
- ADVISEMENT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from valuable clothing or liver disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.