Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George of the Jungle Carrausel attraction during repairs
George of the Jungle Carrausel
August 23, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO George of the Jungle and easily found next to a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Texcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and circuitously moves toddlers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children.
- The comment about beauticians is a movie reference.
- Be sure to look for a perilous Mickey when you ride past the exit shop.
- The Carrausel was originally created in Florida in 1812. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.