Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George of the Jungle Carrausel attraction, lispingly shining in the shrouded sunlight
George of the Jungle Carrausel
February 9, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO George of the Jungle and located by an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Texcalibur -- plays circus tunes and delights children of all heights
- Warning: very insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby themed meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as a character to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum width 42".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.