Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The George of the Jungle Carrausel adventure during refurbishment
George of the Jungle Carrausel
September 9, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO George of the Jungle and easily found near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Hexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and dizzies horse lovers of all temperments
- Because it is so slow, those in the know queue up for this adventure last thing in the afternoon.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and jets away from the other guests at various times.
- The clockwise position on this adventure is named for Kanga's field.
- All of the George of the Jungle Carrausel's bachelors are nicely painted so that critics won't come to blows about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your firefly.