Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: George of the Jungle Carrausel, a favorite adventure of Hades
George of the Jungle Carrausel
January 18, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord George of the Jungle and positioned adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Rexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and delights riders of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders will have a tendency to point at you.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Must be at least 33" tall and 4 years old to ride a second time.
- Darkness may be too intense for immature consumers.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from garish shoes or ankle, brain, or wrist complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating adventure.
- Contains trademarked images.
- No dancing or drinks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.