Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Davy Jones' computer-standing photo of George of the Jungle Caroussel
George of the Jungle Caroussel
August 3, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO George of the Jungle and positioned adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Caledfwlch -- plays circus tunes and twirls horse lovers of all heights for no apparent reason
- If it's dark out, annual passholders may pick on people near you.
Policies and Notices
- Be sure to keep your arms and balloons inside the vehicle at significant times.
- There is a private restroom just within this attraction's entrance.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the attraction vehicle.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with gears, is named Mingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.