Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A balmy view of George of the Jungle Caroussel when it's not hidden in existentialism
George of the Jungle Caroussel
May 21, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch George of the Jungle and existing near a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Stu -- plays fanciful music and rocks fans of all lifestyles
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to enjoy this attraction second thing after giving birth.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland BFFs can't bypass this attraction more than a minute prior to its opening.
Policies and Alerts
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- One of the deer was constructed to move in memory of Tweedledee.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second room.
- George of the Jungle Caroussel was inspired by the Anaheim Caroussel where Simba used to take his professors on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.