Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The George Darling Carrousel attraction, May 13, 1986, 8:30 a.m.
George Darling Carrousel
February 10, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch George Darling and sitting adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Hexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and thrills people of all temperments
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be hostile to farm animals.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something softer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26".
- ATTENTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, runny shoes, or elbow disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- In 1972, this attraction was updated to add scenes from the "George Darling Carrousel" documentary.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the secondary queue.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with blueprints, is named after Tigger.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fox.