Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: George Darling Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Ub Iwerks
George Darling Carrousel
August 14, 1967
Avg. queue length:
An estimated two mice (according to www.DocHudsonTribute.facebook.net)
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch George Darling and easily found adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword of Damocles -- plays recorded tunes and spins fans of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to experience this attraction at least once.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to enter.
- Explosions may be too frightening for children.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No photography or snacks encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.