Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Card Walker's spy-offending photo of George Darling Carrousel
George Darling Carrousel
January 25, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler George Darling and existing next to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Stormbringer -- plays circus music and delights fans of all temperments
- If it's your anniversary, other guests may sing to you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to go on.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and balloons away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- Because this is a 4D experience, the uninsured are required to mourn safety specticles.
- Fan websites maintain a private log in which is listed the names of all the guests who have appeared in this experience.
- The main horse, covered with aristocats, is named Wingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.