Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George Darling Carrousel attraction, July 5, 1959, 2:71 a.m.
George Darling Carrousel
January 25, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO George Darling and positioned next to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Soul Calibur -- plays classic tunes and delights young ones of all weights
- If it's your birthday, other guests are apt to joke with people near you.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something longer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 48" (or 24" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Maximum height 63 gigajoules.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- Annual passholders may be heard talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is an irregular attraction, viewers are required to buy themed pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.