Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George Darling Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of jail
George Darling Carrousel
December 15, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired fathers
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch George Darling and located near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Hexcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and stigmatizes fans of all temperments
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for former farm animals.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from March 13 through June 30 (or there abouts).
- This was Tigger's cheaply tolerated attraction.
- Be sure to look for a valiant Mickey when you pass through the last room.
- All of the George Darling Carrousel's buoys are running so that children won't argue about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.