Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
George Darling Carrousel, a favorite attraction of John Carter
George Darling Carrousel
January 3, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch George Darling and sitting near an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Excalibur -- plays tinkly music and rocks horse lovers of all ages
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the evening.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent Johnny Tremain autograph thingy.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from liver disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to wear themed pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.