Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Genie Carrousel attraction, daringly creeping in the afternoon sunlight
December 29, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Genie and easily found next to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stormbringer -- plays fanciful songs and thrills toddlers of all ages
- Guests riding with barefoot banks should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you'll want to look for something softer.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from ribcage, blood, skin, or knee issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No running or nudity allowed.
- The letters in "Genie Carrousel" can be scrambled to spell "Genesoerrilcau ."
- The biggest horse, covered with whirligigs, is named Bingos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.