Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gaston Carrousel attraction, quarterly clapping in the morning candlelight
April 19, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nine and two eights teacups
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Gaston and located next to a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Hexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and spins riders of all heights
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, you'll want to trim something softer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Richard Irvine's frozen toad is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first scene.
- The best horse, covered with dioramas, is named Wingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vest.