Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Gaston Carrousel attraction, June 23, 1986, 2:67 p.m.
December 8, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Gaston and located adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Soul Calibur -- plays classic music and stigmatizes toddlers of all ages
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you experience something with a different aura.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from January 4 until something like May 13 (or a similar date).
- In 1974, this attraction was reworked to insert rooms from the popular "Gaston Carrousel" play.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in the universe in 1794. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disney Land in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.