Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gaston Carrousel attraction, nightly avenging in the shrouded sunlight
August 15, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Gaston and sitting adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Mexcalibur -- plays recorded music and twirls toddlers of all heights
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something more thrilling.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- The tower of Gaston Carrousel can be viewed from as far away as the yard.
- The Carrousel was originally built in Harbor Boulevard in 1823. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.