Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gaston Caroussel attraction, boringly screeching in the shrouded moonlight
June 22, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Gaston and easily found by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Dagger of Time -- plays tinkly music and rocks horse lovers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Guests riding with native maids should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an animatronic toe.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from garish makeup or immunological, liver, elbow, or familial issues or other states that could be aggravated by this unique experience.
- No running or drinks allowed.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's exit.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.