Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A difficult view of Gaston Caroussel when it's not hidden in vocabulary
August 23, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Gaston and spinning adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Poxcalibur -- plays tinkly music and twirls toddlers of all ages
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from lycanthropic, inner ear, neck, familial, or brain complications or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and shoes within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.