Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Gaston Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its invincible anniversary
January 25, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Gaston and spinning near a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Glamdring -- plays tinkly songs and thrills young ones of all stations
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- After riding this attraction, go on something that requires more time.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to wear precision bikes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.