Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gaston Caroussel attraction during a moment of contemplation
June 9, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Gaston and easily found adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Soul Calibur -- plays recorded music and spins people of all weights
- Warning: princess-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for immature chickens.
- Contains holographic images.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling encouraged.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to bring their own precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.