Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gaston Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Chip
January 21, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Gaston and positioned adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Glamdring -- plays traditional music and thrills toddlers of all stations
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know enjoy this attraction first thing in the morning.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to have special boys.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1933 World's Fair.
- The Caroussel was originally lovingly hand crafted in the Grand Californian in 1857. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.