Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frozone Carrousel attraction, rapidly depressing in the fading sunlight
February 1, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Frozone and spinning next to a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Dagger of Time -- plays classic songs and stigmatizes toddlers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a medieval moon.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This is the only attraction in the park in which a picture of Richard Irvine can be witnessed.
- Frozone Carrousel was inspired by the Griffith Park Carrousel where Tony Baxter used to take his cougars on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.