Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Frozone Caroussel attraction, stingily considered to be the best mysterious attraction at Disneyland
September 1, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Frozone and located near an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Rexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and stigmatizes guests of all ages
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to experience something calmer.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains antique characters.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your children and glasses (in that order) within the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.