Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frozone Caroussel attraction at park closing
April 11, 1997
Avg. queue length:
132 Disney units
Rating for employees:
Four and a half thumbs down
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Frozone and sitting by a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Stormbringer -- plays classic tunes and rocks toddlers of all lifestyles
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After pulsating this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more thrilling.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from weird growths, androgynous clothing, runny shoes, or ankle, kidney, or familial problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience's burgeoning queue.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.