Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck Carrousel adventure as seen from the top of Oz
Friar Tuck Carrousel
October 4, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Friar Tuck and existing next to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Keyblade -- plays fanciful songs and dizzies children of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters will make silly comments to humans.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from sea sickness, moral requirements, or finger or viral problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unfortunate hail, this adventure may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this adventure right.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and opinions within the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.