Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Friar Tuck Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Jessica Rabbit
Friar Tuck Carrousel
September 12, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Friar Tuck and existing next to a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Mexcalibur -- plays classic music and spins riders of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something softer.
- During weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Rumor has it, there are faithful bobsleds used in this attraction.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with rocks, is named Wingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dachshund.