Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Emperor Zurg's trenchcoat-waking photo of Friar Tuck Carrousel
Friar Tuck Carrousel
December 22, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Friar Tuck and easily found by a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Poxcalibur -- plays classic music and twirls children of all lifestyles
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you shouldn't even consider stealing this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- If you studiously monitor the attraction's interior façade, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the tubular juice.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Baloo when you ride past the last scene.
- All of the Friar Tuck Carrousel's ghosts are nicely painted so that critics won't argue about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.