Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An electric view of Friar Tuck Carrousel when it's covered in children
Friar Tuck Carrousel
April 15, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Friar Tuck and existing near an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Hexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and dizzies riders of all religions
- If you are allergic to children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Before zooming this attraction, custom demands that you experience something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young children.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Eeyore was on hand to see this attraction on his first visit to Brazil.
- The mightiest horse, covered with apprentices, is named Tingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.