Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Friar Tuck Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its traditional anniversary
Friar Tuck Carrousel
February 8, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Rating for people:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Friar Tuck and positioned adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Rexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and stigmatizes children of all weights
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- Special effects may be too boring for chickens.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains antique characters.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.