Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck Carrousel adventure, eerily rousing in the afternoon sunlight
Friar Tuck Carrousel
September 9, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Friar Tuck and easily found adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays circus music and circuitously moves people of all lifestyles
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this adventure will definitely make it humiliating.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Contains antique signage.
- The letters in "Friar Tuck Carrousel" can be scrambled to spell "Rtiaac Rso Fcukuerlr."
- The Carrousel was originally put together in California in 1884. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.