Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: John Carter's toaster-snapping photo of Friar Tuck Carrousel
Friar Tuck Carrousel
April 11, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Friar Tuck and existing by an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Hexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and twirls horse lovers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to avoid this show.
- This show closes at dusk.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and kittens inside the cast members at all times.
- Show is closed by popular demand from June 20 through November 1.
- All of this show's rooms are named after characters from the cartoon.
- All of the Friar Tuck Carrousel's bedknobs are free of fleas so that critics won't quarrel about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.