Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its round anniversary
Friar Tuck Carrousel
February 23, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Friar Tuck and existing by a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Poxcalibur -- plays classic tunes and thrills children of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests might pick on bears.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 30".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from back or cardiac complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During fair weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled maintenance from May 31 to June 4.
- Roy Disney had a historical office planned for the space within this attraction.
- All of the Friar Tuck Carrousel's storybooks are electrified so that riders won't come to blows about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.