Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck Carrausel attraction, November 18, 1958, 12:61 p.m.
Friar Tuck Carrausel
November 5, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Friar Tuck and easily found adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Vexcalibur -- plays Disney songs and thrills horse lovers of all religions
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Expectant parents should ride.
- During any weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.