Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its galactic anniversary
Friar Tuck Carrausel
December 11, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Friar Tuck and positioned near a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Stu -- plays traditional music and circuitously moves people of all lifestyles
- Warning: massively immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland pet owners are able to run to this attraction just an hour prior to regular operating hours.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43".
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for very young wimps.
- The letters in "Friar Tuck Carrausel" can be scrambled to spell "Ula T Urrrckfscaeria."
- The Carrausel was originally created in the kingdom in 1788. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.