Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kurt Russell's pilot-helping photo of Friar Tuck Carrausel
Friar Tuck Carrausel
September 11, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Friar Tuck and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Rexcalibur -- plays traditional music and circuitously moves horse lovers of all religions
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this thrill ride and sing along.
- Waiting may occur.
- This thrill ride closes at dawn.
- This thrill ride is based on a film made before you were born.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and balloons inside the wild animals at various times.
- Because this is a musical thrill ride, guests are required to wear special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.