Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck Carrausel attraction at park opening
Friar Tuck Carrausel
November 22, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Friar Tuck and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Omens -- plays tinkly tunes and rotates young ones of all levels of maturity (within limits) for no apparent reason
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals will joke with you.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent character photo thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to participate.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal refurbishment from March 1 through June 22.
- Richard Sherman was not allowed to name his child after this attraction on her first visit to the park.
- Friar Tuck Carrausel was inspired by the cheap Carrausel where Chernabog used to take his ghosts on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.