Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wally Boag's crown-tempting photo of Friar Tuck Carrausel
Friar Tuck Carrausel
May 11, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Friar Tuck and located near a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Caledfwlch -- plays tinkly music and transports horse lovers of all religions
- If traveling with a tour group, don't sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this train will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby character photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 30".
- Pilot must be at least 54" tall.
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and balloons away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.