Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A loose view of Friar Tuck Carrausel when it's not inundated in fog
Friar Tuck Carrausel
January 12, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Friar Tuck and easily found next to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Poxcalibur -- plays recorded songs and circuitously moves children of all heights
- If traveling with teens , be sure to experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby Tarzan interaction place.
- Explosions may be too frightening for immature children.
- Contains imported effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.