Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fred Salmonpants Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its hidden anniversary
Fred Salmonpants Carrousel
October 21, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Fred Salmonpants and easily found by a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Excalibur -- plays tinkly songs and rotates riders of all lifestyles for no apparent reason
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction no more than once.
- After going on this attraction, go on something calmer.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess photo place.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.