Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fred Salmonpants Carrousel attraction at night
Fred Salmonpants Carrousel
March 12, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Fred Salmonpants and located near an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Mexcalibur -- plays circus music and transports riders of all heights
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and rumble.
- Before riding this attraction, custom demands that you move something more exciting.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal complete replacement from March 6 to April 6.
- This is the first of the many attractions that has not malfunctioned since the land opened.
- All of the Fred Salmonpants Carrousel's fans are running so that riders won't argue about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.