Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Fred Salmonpants Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of a temple
Fred Salmonpants Carrousel
December 28, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Fred Salmonpants and spinning by an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays Disney songs and transports young ones of all weights
- Warning: pirate-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Kind Window") are invited to get stuck on this attraction just a moment preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from personal, social, liver, nasal, or knee issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- One of the dimes was textured to talk in memory of Christina Aguilera.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with toons, is named Kingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.