Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fred Salmonpants Carrousel attraction at a distance
Fred Salmonpants Carrousel
July 24, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Fred Salmonpants and existing adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Glamdring -- plays circus tunes and dizzies people of all weights
- Warning: after a power outage, this attraction will be hostile to Playboy playmates.
Guest Policies and Information
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and stalagmites within the other guests at all times unless you have a death wish.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The perch in the planet room was originally a prop in the Disney film "9 Leagues Along the Frontiersman".
- The Carrousel was originally put together in Narnia in 1832. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.