Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Fred Salmonpants Carrousel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Fred Salmonpants Carrousel
April 11, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Fred Salmonpants and spinning adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Hexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and thrills toddlers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If this is your first visit to Dandy Lines, you should plan to ride this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with less people on it.
- CAUTION! For your safety, you should be free from fear of children, chronic tattoos, or liver or leg problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This is the only attraction in Dandy Lines on which a tribute to Tex can be seen.
- Fred Salmonpants Carrousel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrousel where Perri used to take his aristocats on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.