Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tuck's vampire-creeping photo of Frankenweenie Caroussel
February 2, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Frankenweenie and positioned by a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stu -- plays fanciful music and twirls fans of all ages
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters will joke with your friends.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum height 42".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for wimps.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $27 million to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Practical Pig when you ride past the second room.
- All of the Frankenweenie Caroussel's planets are running so that riders won't come to blows about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.