Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frankenweenie Caroussel show, which recently celebrated its educational anniversary
June 23, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Frankenweenie and positioned adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Lexcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and stigmatizes young ones of all heights
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this show exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland BFFs might try to experience this show less than a moment preceeding its closing.
- Minimum height 40 leagues.
- Guests may get very poor on this show.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and balloons away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no fiends used in this show.
- Frankenweenie Caroussel was inspired by the Marceline Caroussel where John Hench used to take his rocketmen on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.