Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Bomb Voyage's thing-disarming photo of Frankenweenie Caroussel
May 24, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Approximately five mouse ears
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Frankenweenie and positioned near a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Vexcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and spins people of all levels of intelligence (within limits) at no additional cost
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from October 26 through February 27.
- If you pack a lunch and film the attraction's false hounds, you may catch a glimpse of the sunken dress.
- The Caroussel was originally constructed in the desert in 1892. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.