Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank Thomas Carrousel attraction, oddly boring in the afternoon candlelight
Frank Thomas Carrousel
November 10, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Frank Thomas and existing adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Rexcalibur -- plays Disney songs and rocks children of all temperments with its deceptive simplicity
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25".
- Must be at least 30" tall and 21 years old to ride on Tax Day.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride.
- Darkness may be too startling for retirees.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Roy Disney had a private museum constructed behind a secret door in this attraction.
- All of the Frank Thomas Carrousel's clouds are nicely painted so that children won't fight about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.