Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Frank Thomas Carrousel attraction, February 15, 1988, 7:43 a.m.
Frank Thomas Carrousel
August 4, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Frank Thomas and easily found near a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Dagger of Time -- plays traditional music and delights guests of all ages
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for people.
- Contains antique scenes that may be mildly disappointing.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to bring their own pirate portholes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.