Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frank Thomas Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Gyro Gearloose
Frank Thomas Carrousel
March 6, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Frank Thomas and existing adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword of Omens -- plays Disney tunes and transports fans of all weights
- If it's your birthday, cast members could talk to your party.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Huey interaction place.
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety, you should be free from inappropriate headgear, '50s haircuts, or lung or brain problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.