Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Frank Thomas Carrousel adventure, privately considered to be the only available adventure at Disneyland
Frank Thomas Carrousel
September 19, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Frank Thomas and easily found by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Lexcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and rotates children of all heights
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in this queue.
- Special effects may be too startling for consumers.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from chronic tattoos or lung, wrist, familial, fingernail, ankle, or personal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique journey.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- This is one of the only adventures that has not been sponsored since the park was conceived.
- The best horse, covered with batteries, is named Jaggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.