Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank Thomas Carrousel dark ride, September 23, 1980, 3:97 p.m.
Frank Thomas Carrousel
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Frank Thomas and positioned near a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Stormbringer -- plays tinkly tunes and rocks toddlers of all heights
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to queue for this dark ride multiple times.
- After riding this dark ride, try something less demanding.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- BEWARE! For your comfort, you should be free from sin or intestinal, lycanthropic, leg, social, fingernail, or chin complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- This dark ride closes at random.
- Because this is a thrilling dark ride, the uninsured are required to obtain custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.