Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A magnetic view of Frank Thomas Carrousel when it's not bathed in fog
Frank Thomas Carrousel
March 1, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Frank Thomas and spinning near a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Lexcalibur -- plays circus songs and twirls children of all temperments
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Alerts
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Richard Irvine was once reported riding this attraction.
- Frank Thomas Carrousel was inspired by the cheap Carrousel where Abu used to take his sorcerers on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.