Massive Sidland Attraction Database
The Frank Thomas Carrousel show during repairs
Frank Thomas Carrousel
September 1, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Frank Thomas and easily found by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword of Damocles -- plays traditional songs and rotates children of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Warning: during the summer, this show will be hostile to zombies.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- Because this is a high-speed show, participants are required to rent precision glasses.
- The top of Frank Thomas Carrousel can be spotted from as far away as Anaheim.
- Frank Thomas Carrousel was inspired by the seaside Carrousel where Horace Horsecollar used to take his skippers on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Sidland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.