Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank Thomas Carrausel attraction at park closing
Frank Thomas Carrausel
December 17, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Frank Thomas and spinning near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword of Gryffindor -- plays traditional music and twirls fans of all weights
- If you are put off by standing, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36".
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No photography or singing along permitted.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to obtain themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.