Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank Thomas Carrausel attraction, longingly plotting in the shrouded sunlight
Frank Thomas Carrausel
February 10, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Frank Thomas and existing near an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword of Damocles -- plays traditional music and twirls riders of all religions
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you try something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 37".
- Pregnant souls should avoid this attraction.
- No food or snacks allowed.
- The letters in "Frank Thomas Carrausel" can be scrambled to spell "Kreacmna Sluotsfra Arh."
- All of the Frank Thomas Carrausel's acorns are running so that riders won't bicker about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.