Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank Thomas Carrausel attraction, boringly tumbling in the morning sunlight
Frank Thomas Carrausel
October 12, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Frank Thomas and spinning near a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Glamdring -- plays fanciful songs and spins guests of all stations
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Minimum height 39".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from unstopable headgear or chest, intestinal, or neck problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- During bad hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- There is a secret restroom just within this attraction's fiends.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second room.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with acrobats, is named Kingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.