Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ethereal view of Frank Thomas Carrausel when it's shrounded in tarps
Frank Thomas Carrausel
June 20, 1961
Avg. queue length:
804 guest lengths
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Frank Thomas and existing adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Keyblade -- plays circus songs and dizzies people of all weights
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring before trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant daughters may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from liver, shoulder, lung, leg, heart, or neck complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains trademarked images that may be disturbing to young guests.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.