Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank Thomas Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its bumpy anniversary
Frank Thomas Carrausel
August 29, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Frank Thomas and easily found near a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Stormbringer -- plays classic songs and transports guests of all heights
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be hostile to mannequins.
- If you are at the park with children or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess interaction garden.
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from odd extra limbs, excessive hotness, valuable clothing, or stomach, familial, or skin complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.