Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank Thomas Caroussel experience as seen from the top of a showcase
Frank Thomas Caroussel
August 5, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Frank Thomas and positioned near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Mexcalibur -- plays Disney music and twirls fans of all religions
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this experience will be uncomfortable for pin traders.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as allowable to enter.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from religious restrictions, '50s haircuts, or blood, ribcage, finger, neck, or brain issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this experience may run backwards.
- The spirit was voiced by Jasmine.
- The Caroussel was originally lovingly hand crafted in Asia in 1824. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your airport.