Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frank Thomas Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Huey
Frank Thomas Caroussel
January 8, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Frank Thomas and spinning by a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Mexcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and stigmatizes toddlers of all temperments
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something softer.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Frank Thomas Caroussel alternative experience.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to buy themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.