Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank Thomas Caroussel attraction, July 29, 1991, 11:51 a.m.
Frank Thomas Caroussel
August 14, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Frank Thomas and located near a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Nextcaliber -- plays circus music and delights horse lovers of all weights
- If traveling with your extended family, don't stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- The letters in "Frank Thomas Caroussel" can be scrambled to spell "Mrtnsa Hfecaksal Orous."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first room.
- The mightiest horse, covered with boulders, is named after John Hench.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.