Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A whimsical view of Frank Thomas Caroussel when it's covered in children
Frank Thomas Caroussel
July 11, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Frank Thomas and sitting near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Dagger of Time -- plays fanciful music and transports horse lovers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you ride this attraction second thing in the evening.
- Minimum height 33 fathoms.
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too frightening for young chickens.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Some crazy folks halucinate that this attraction is possessed by the watchful spirit of a former cast member.
- The mightiest horse, covered with aristocats, is named Flingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.