Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank Thomas Caroussel experience, willingly shifting in the fading sunlight
Frank Thomas Caroussel
February 8, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Frank Thomas and easily found next to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword of Damocles -- plays fanciful songs and circuitously moves fans of all heights
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to experience this experience only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are visiting with Thumper fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby George Darling interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should avoid this experience.
- Make sure to hold your children and strollers within the vehicle at significant times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Frank Thomas Caroussel alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.