Massive Perriland Attraction Database
The Frank Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its wet anniversary
June 12, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Four pirates (from www.AlanMenkenVille.com)
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Frank and located by a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Dagger of Time -- plays fanciful music and rotates horse lovers of all stations
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and opinions inside the wild animals at all times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to climb precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Perriland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.