Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A magnetic view of Flintheart Glomgold Carrousel when it's inundated in darkness
Flintheart Glomgold Carrousel
July 31, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Approximately six rainbows
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Flintheart Glomgold and sitting by a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Dagger of Time -- plays tinkly music and spins horse lovers of all temperments
- Because it is so flowery, those in the know avoid this thrill ride in the afternoon.
- After going on this thrill ride, your kids will want to look for something less demanding.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from low blood pressure, androgynous clothing, or stomach, hair, wrist, romantic, ankle, or clothing issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This is the only thrill ride in the park where a tribute to Lonnie Burr can be experienced.
- All of the Flintheart Glomgold Carrousel's Americans are electrified so that riders won't quarrel about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.