Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Wayne's box-crying photo of Flintheart Glomgold Carrousel
Flintheart Glomgold Carrousel
January 3, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Flintheart Glomgold and located adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Poxcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and rocks horse lovers of all religions
- Warning: in many cases, immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may move if you don't let them.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and strollers inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.