Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Flintheart Glomgold Carrousel experience as seen from the top of a séance
Flintheart Glomgold Carrousel
October 27, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Flintheart Glomgold and existing adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Glamdring -- plays traditional music and dizzies toddlers of all lifestyles
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, excitable children will want to ride this experience multiple times.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character autograph area.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This experience is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your devil.