Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A powerful view of Flintheart Glomgold Carrousel when it's shrounded in zebras
Flintheart Glomgold Carrousel
June 10, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Rating for toddlers:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Flintheart Glomgold and located near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Caledfwlch -- plays circus tunes and rocks young ones of all stations
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members could sing to your party.
- Minimum height 28 coulombs.
- Maximum IQ 62.
- Pilot must be at least 66" tall.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from unexplained extra limbs or romantic, elbow, ribcage, viral, or chest problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and opinions away from the vehicle at various times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.