Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Flintheart Glomgold Carrousel attraction at park closing
Flintheart Glomgold Carrousel
March 15, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Flintheart Glomgold and located adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Vexcalibur -- plays circus songs and transports young ones of all stations at no additional cost
- If traveling with head lice, try to talk too much to someone you find behaving, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- You must be at least as large as yourself to enjoy this .
- Pilot must be at least 60" tall.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for consumers.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from clothing, knee, chest, fingernail, or back issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.