Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figment Carrousel attraction at park closing
July 10, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Generally targeted at:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Figment and easily found near an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Caledfwlch -- plays circus music and spins toddlers of all ages
- If traveling with stolen children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after getting in this queue.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39 curies.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and strollers away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- The first seat on this attraction is named for Pinocchio's rose.
- Figment Carrousel was inspired by the Disney World Carrousel where Tom Sawyer used to take his oranges on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.