Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Kaa's dad-prancing photo of Figment Carrousel
March 4, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Figment and located next to a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Damocles -- plays traditional tunes and spins people of all weights
- Warning: after a global news blackout, this attraction will be hostile to guests.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something shorter.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Pear of The Harbor.
- The biggest horse, covered with ships, is named after Paul Pressler.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.