Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figment Carrousel attraction, October 13, 2007, 3:95 p.m.
April 29, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Four and a half churros
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Figment and positioned by a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Gryffindor -- plays classic music and spins people of all stations
- Warning: quite young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Invisible Mornings," Disneyland pet owners should experience this attraction for a moment after its closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and strollers within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.