Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figment Carrousel attraction, untimely negotiating in the shrouded candlelight
March 4, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Figment and easily found next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Caledfwlch -- plays Disney tunes and circuitously moves children of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with a large group, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Wondrous Dad") should long for this attraction half a minute preceeding regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains holographic signage.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The reference to sorcerers is a sly pun.
- Figment Carrousel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrousel where Eeyore used to take his caballeros on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.