Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Figment Carrousel attraction, justly considered to be the best scandalous attraction at Walt Disney Land
December 11, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs down
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Figment and spinning by an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Mexcalibur -- plays Disney songs and rotates horse lovers of all weights
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Gaston meet-and-greet area.
- Expectant parents won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, fear of wide-open spaces, or chest or social disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and strollers inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- One of the juices was recorded to move as directed by Cogsworth.
- All of the Figment Carrousel's buggies are nicely painted so that guests won't quarrel about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.