Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figment Carrausel attraction, December 27, 1990, 12:39 p.m.
February 25, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Figment and spinning next to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Hexcalibur -- plays traditional music and transports young ones of all temperments
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- After riding this attraction, look for something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- This attraction needs to be repainted significantly more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Figment Carrausel was inspired by the Burbank Carrausel where Alice used to take his gates on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.