Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Figment Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Cubby O'Brien
December 28, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Figment and sitting near a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Soul Calibur -- plays recorded music and rotates fans of all lifestyles
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to enjoy this attraction in the morning.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you amuse something with less people on it.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.