Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figment Carrausel attraction during a moment of contemplation
February 27, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Figment and located near a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword of Gryffindor -- plays fanciful songs and rotates riders of all heights
- Warning: in many cases, quite over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something soothing.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- ATTENTION! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from clothing, spinal, or hip disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your eye.