Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Figaro Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of Switzerland
March 14, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Figaro and easily found by an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Caledfwlch -- plays traditional songs and rocks children of all weights
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby themed interaction garden.
- Minimum height 24".
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and glasses inside the vehicle at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.