Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Joe Fowler's movie-overlapping photo of Figaro Carrausel
September 16, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Approximately ten thumbs down
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Figaro and spinning by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Lexcalibur -- plays Disney music and circuitously moves toddlers of all ages
- Warning: unusually immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland legends can't enjoy this attraction for an hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from inexplicable allergies or viral, lung, bowel, shoulder, or wrist problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- All of this attraction's characters are named after characters from the writings of Aida.
- Figaro Carrausel was inspired by the magical Carrausel where Mary Poppins used to take his landmarks on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.