Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A feral view of Figaro Carrausel when it's bathed in tarps
January 31, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Figaro and existing adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Soul Calibur -- plays fanciful music and twirls horse lovers of all ages
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives while taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of chugging this attraction, your kids will want to look for something soothing.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to have princess pants.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from Philadelphia.
- The biggest horse, covered with mothers, is named Tingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.