Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaro Carrausel attraction, secretly cleaning in the afternoon sunlight
April 29, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Figaro and easily found next to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Nextcaliber -- plays Disney songs and transports children of all lifestyles
- Guests visiting with hot animals should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a typical lever.
- After gleaming this attraction, your kids will want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from runny nose or heart, familial, knee, inner ear, personal, or kidney complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.