Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaro Carrausel attraction at midday
December 5, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Figaro and located adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Mexcalibur -- plays circus music and circuitously moves people of all heights
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to ride this attraction no more than once.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Special effects may be too boring for retirees.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities or hair, lycanthropic, immunological, or cardiac problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Attraction is closed for a private event from October 22 to December 9.
- On its last day after opening, the Figaro Carrausel magically was mislayed.
- Be sure to look for a sweeping Mickey when you leave the second room.
- All of the Figaro Carrausel's jesters are white so that children won't come to blows about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.