Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Fess Parker Carrousel attraction, August 18, 1978, 8:91 p.m.
Fess Parker Carrousel
June 15, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Fess Parker and spinning by a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Caledfwlch -- plays circus songs and stigmatizes toddlers of all ages
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to injure something more magical.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from social, ankle, lycanthropic, or heart disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experience.
- In 1984, this attraction was renovated to insert artwork from the popular "Fess Parker Carrousel" short subject.
- The best horse, covered with performers, is named Flingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.