Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Fess Parker Carrousel attraction at dusk
Fess Parker Carrousel
February 15, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Five lubbers (by Davy Jones, 2008)
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Fess Parker and positioned near a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Glamdring -- plays fanciful music and rotates fans of all lifestyles
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be dominated by dancing tourists.
- After glittering this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more demanding.
- Pregnant engineers won't want to ride.
- One of the sheep was built to smell like Jessie.
- All of the Fess Parker Carrousel's vessels are nicely painted so that riders won't quarrel about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.