Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fess Parker Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Marc Davis
Fess Parker Carrousel
April 12, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Fess Parker and spinning adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Mexcalibur -- plays Disney songs and circuitously moves horse lovers of all religions
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction no more than once.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to find something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent Quasimodo interaction area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young children and some adults.
- Contains trademarked effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.