Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess Parker Carrousel attraction at midday
Fess Parker Carrousel
July 24, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Fess Parker and located adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Mexcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and delights toddlers of all ages
- If traveling with your extended family, try to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed autograph place.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from February 4 to July 1.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been replaced since the park began construction.
- The lead horse, covered with deer, is named Tingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.