Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Perri's bit-leaving photo of Fess Parker Carrousel
Fess Parker Carrousel
September 27, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Fess Parker and positioned next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Dagger of Time -- plays recorded music and rotates young ones of all ages
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess autograph location.
- ALERT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from philosophical restrictions, unexplained growths, or finger problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No food or churros encouraged.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.