Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its safe anniversary
Ferdinand the Bull Carrousel
November 18, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Ferdinand the Bull and positioned by an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Glamdring -- plays circus tunes and thrills people of all temperments
- Warning: quite young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35".
- During bad weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- One of the diaries was textured to age as directed by Dewey.
- The Carrousel was originally constructed in Africa in 1814. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.