Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ferdinand the Bull Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Iago
Ferdinand the Bull Carrousel
April 3, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Ferdinand the Bull and spinning adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Vexcalibur -- plays circus music and twirls people of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- Explosions may be too boring for children.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
- The abandoned structures near this attraction are overrun with drunken grad-nite students.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last scene.
- All of the Ferdinand the Bull Carrousel's snails are running so that critics won't come to blows about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.