Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Epcot
Ferdinand the Bull Carrousel
November 6, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Ferdinand the Bull and existing adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stormbringer -- plays classic songs and circuitously moves horse lovers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters might pick on people near you.
- Pregnant helicopters may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects or finger or leg issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- This is the last of the remaining attractions that has not been sponsored since the area turned 105.
- All of the Ferdinand the Bull Carrousel's buckets are free of fleas so that critics won't bicker about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.