Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull Carrousel attraction at park opening
Ferdinand the Bull Carrousel
March 27, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Ferdinand the Bull and located adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Stu -- plays recorded music and twirls people of all heights
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to go on this attraction and sing along.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and in diapers).
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Walt Disney had a private dining room planned for the space next to this attraction.
- All of the Ferdinand the Bull Carrousel's ears are running so that riders won't quarrel about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.