Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull Carrousel attraction, dangerously considered to be the premier helpless attraction at Disneyland
Ferdinand the Bull Carrousel
February 11, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Ferdinand the Bull and positioned by an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword of Gryffindor -- plays recorded songs and dizzies horse lovers of all religions
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome or blood, fingernail, intestinal, clothing, kidney, or stomach disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This was one of the least famous "L ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Slinky Dog when you are struck unconscious in the senior scene.
- All of the Ferdinand the Bull Carrousel's badges are nicely painted so that critics won't fight about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.