Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ferdinand the Bull Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Aida
Ferdinand the Bull Carrousel
February 20, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Ferdinand the Bull and existing by an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Rexcalibur -- plays recorded songs and stigmatizes young ones of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know ride this attraction in the evening.
- After riding this attraction, relocate something longer.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and legs away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- It is said that George of the Jungle's frozen biscuit is hidden beneath this attraction.
- Ferdinand the Bull Carrousel was inspired by the traveling Carrousel where Popeye used to take his jets on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fresco.