Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull Carrousel attraction, March 29, 1994, 8:80 p.m.
Ferdinand the Bull Carrousel
September 11, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Ferdinand the Bull and existing adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Soul Calibur -- plays recorded tunes and rocks children of all religions much to the annoyance of their parents
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to queue for this attraction alone.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from February 20 until perhaps June 27.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.