Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull Carrousel adventure, softly lamenting in the afternoon moonlight
Ferdinand the Bull Carrousel
December 28, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Ferdinand the Bull and sitting near a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Mexcalibur -- plays classic music and circuitously moves children of all ages
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this adventure at least once.
- After riding this adventure, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that requires more experience.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- Guests may get damp on this adventure.
- Adventure is closed for scheduled maintenance from January 26 through March 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.