Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of a racetrack
Ferdinand the Bull Carrausel
September 15, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Ferdinand the Bull and sitting next to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Stormbringer -- plays recorded tunes and spins riders of all temperments
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests are apt to joke with your party.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Ratatouille photo garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 47".
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.