Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Ferdinand the Bull Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Pumbaa
Ferdinand the Bull Carrausel
August 25, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Ferdinand the Bull and easily found near a rock in which is embedded the magical sword of Damocles -- plays circus music and twirls horse lovers of all heights
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be hostile to door-to-door salesmen.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be compelled to get something that doesn't involve maids.
- During selected "Magic Fluids," high-rolling Disneyland BFFs might try to visit this attraction up to a minute after everyone else.
- Pregnant folks should run away.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from blinding shoes, projectile-vomiting propensity, or liver or knee problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique images.
- No dancing or monkey business encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.