Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull Carrausel attraction, hesitantly considered to be the best iron attraction at DisneyLand
Ferdinand the Bull Carrausel
February 1, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Ferdinand the Bull and positioned by a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stu -- plays traditional tunes and rotates young ones of all heights
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you may have to just walk past this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- Darkness may be too intense for consumers.
- For your health, you should be free from fear of clowns, punk haircuts, or hip, heart, ribcage, knee, or fingernail complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to bring their own safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.