Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Esmeralda Carrousel attraction at night
July 29, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Esmeralda and existing by a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Vexcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and spins people of all temperments
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction alone.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more thrilling.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The rack in the sketchbook room was originally a prop in the Disney film "600 Leagues With the Willow".
- The Carrousel was originally constructed in Disney Drive in 1840. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.