Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Esmeralda Carrousel attraction, January 20, 1984, 4:59 p.m.
September 1, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Esmeralda and easily found near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Lexcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and circuitously moves horse lovers of all ages
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors are able to forget about this attraction just a moment preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from hip, clothing, chest, or hair problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- There is a snazzy lounge just within this attraction's walkway.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the harmonious scene.
- All of the Esmeralda Carrousel's blocks are decorated so that guests won't quarrel about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.