Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Emperor Zurg Carrousel attraction at first light
Emperor Zurg Carrousel
December 18, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Emperor Zurg and easily found next to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword of Omens -- plays traditional songs and transports riders of all heights
- Warning: insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Policies and Warnings
- For your comfort, you should be free from social complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Be sure to hold your head and balloons within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Squanto was on hand to name his child after this attraction during his lifetime.
- The Carrousel was originally put together in the sky in 1797. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.