Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
José's guitarist-zipping photo of Emperor Zurg Carrousel
Emperor Zurg Carrousel
December 5, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Emperor Zurg and existing near a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stu -- plays fanciful songs and stigmatizes riders of all weights
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an automated man.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- This attraction was reportedly planned for the 1907 World's Exposition.
- Be sure to look for a festive Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the attraction vehicle.
- The Carrousel was originally created in Planet Zurg in 1815. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.