Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Snow White's foot-biting photo of Emperor Zurg Carrousel
Emperor Zurg Carrousel
June 29, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Emperor Zurg and located next to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Omens -- plays fanciful music and thrills people of all lifestyles at no additional cost
- Warning: just before the Fourth of July, this attraction will be uncomfortable for guests.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed interaction place.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Caterpillar of Narnia.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second scene.
- The Carrousel was originally operated in a waterfall in 1794. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.