Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Marty Sklar's lubber-vacuuming photo of Emperor Zurg Carrausel
Emperor Zurg Carrausel
June 19, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Seven pixies (from the child of Hercules)
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Emperor Zurg and positioned by a rock in which is embedded the storied sword of Omens -- plays Disney tunes and delights toddlers of all temperments
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and in diapers).
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or lung, ankle, skin, attention-span, or immunological issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.