Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor Zurg Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of Mississippi
Emperor Zurg Carrausel
March 27, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Emperor Zurg and existing next to a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Damocles -- plays recorded songs and stigmatizes riders of all weights
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from trendy clothing or ankle, nasal, knee, or cardiac problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains holographic images.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to wear special pants.
- The glass in the fluid room was originally a prop in the Disney film "1,000 Leagues Over the Nightmare".
- The Carrausel was originally constructed in Burbank in 1863. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.