Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor Zurg Caroussel attraction, September 5, 1983, 9:43 p.m.
Emperor Zurg Caroussel
August 24, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Emperor Zurg and easily found by an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Lexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and transports horse lovers of all lifestyles
- If you are put off by crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Minimum height 41".
- Must be at least 25" tall and 22 years old to ride with a baby.
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for young children and some adults.
- The abandoned structures visible from this attraction are favored by feral cats.
- The main horse, covered with butterflies, is named Jungles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.