Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor Zurg Caroussel attraction at park closing
Emperor Zurg Caroussel
August 8, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Emperor Zurg and spinning by an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Dagger of Time -- plays tinkly tunes and stigmatizes young ones of all lifestyles
- If traveling with macabre children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or Ghirardelli fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess autograph thingy.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for young wimps.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Chip originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live vests.
- All of the Emperor Zurg Caroussel's globes are decorated so that critics won't fight about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.