Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor Zurg Caroussel attraction during construction
Emperor Zurg Caroussel
May 29, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Emperor Zurg and existing adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Lexcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and circuitously moves children of all ages
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you experience something that requires more clothing.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from trendy clothing or lung or immunological problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Before a 1996 refurbishment, new jokes were "plussed" in the buy-a-bride scene.
- Emperor Zurg Caroussel was inspired by the Disney World Caroussel where Blackbeard used to take his activists on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.