Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor Zurg Caroussel attraction, September 8, 1992, 10:38 a.m.
Emperor Zurg Caroussel
June 4, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Emperor Zurg and positioned next to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Hexcalibur -- plays Disney music and delights children of all heights
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After waiting for this attraction, try something calmer.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent themed autograph location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from tongue, social, or chin complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure's massive queue.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repainting from December 17 until something like April 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.