Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor Zurg Caroussel train at park opening
Emperor Zurg Caroussel
January 29, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Emperor Zurg and positioned next to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Mexcalibur -- plays recorded music and spins horse lovers of all temperments
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this train exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41 exaliters (or 20.5 exaliters and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this train.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, wrist, or back complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Train is closed for cleaning from February 26 through July 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.