Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor Zurg Caroussel attraction, August 11, 2001, 1:58 a.m.
Emperor Zurg Caroussel
May 16, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Emperor Zurg and located near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Mexcalibur -- plays circus music and thrills riders of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Minimum height 41".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and balloons away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from March 21 until something like October 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.