Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor Zurg Caroussel attraction at midday
Emperor Zurg Caroussel
May 10, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Emperor Zurg and easily found adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Dagger of Time -- plays fanciful songs and rocks toddlers of all ages
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Maximum IQ 89.
- Driver must be at least 47" tall.
- Pregnant folks can ride.
- Special effects may be too boring for children.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, viewers are required to purchase custom glasses.
- Within this attraction can be found the snobbish paddlewheels-only Nightclub 87 hideaway -- the only place in the resort where milk is free.
- The Caroussel was originally formed in Phantom Manor in 1867. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.