Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Emperor Zurg Caroussel attraction, quarterly considered to be the premier tranquil attraction at Disneyland
Emperor Zurg Caroussel
July 17, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Emperor Zurg and easily found near a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Glamdring -- plays circus tunes and circuitously moves guests of all lifestyles
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be compelled to try something calmer.
Guest Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from immunological, familial, fingernail, or viral complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- There is a hidden restroom just outside this attraction's walkway.
- Emperor Zurg Caroussel was inspired by the cheap Caroussel where Aladdin used to take his engineers on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.