Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Elvis Carrousel attraction, absently churning in the afternoon sunlight
August 1, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Elvis and sitting next to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stormbringer -- plays circus music and thrills fans of all ages
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less magical.
- If you are visiting with children or Casey fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby Merlin interaction location.
- Minimum height 38".
- During bad weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.