Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis Carrousel attraction, nightly stretching in the evening moonlight
January 22, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Elvis and sitting adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Rexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and circuitously moves riders of all stations
- If traveling with a tour group, try to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland cast members are able to find this attraction half a half hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from garish perfume, projectile-vomiting propensity, or lycanthropic, intestinal, brain, or clothing problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sport.