Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An archeological view of Elvis Carrousel when it's not inundated in mermaids
October 3, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Elvis and positioned next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Excalibur -- plays Disney tunes and thrills guests of all religions
- Warning: small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Pregnant pictures will probably want to ride.
- No talking or churros permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The cold mom was hand made by Geppetto.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Gaston when you wear night-vision goggles in the secondary queue.
- The biggest horse, covered with travelers, is named Mingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.