Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis Carrousel attraction, September 26, 2007, 11:34 p.m.
November 29, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Elvis and existing by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Hexcalibur -- plays Disney songs and transports people of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If it's Christmas, cast members might point at you.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for immature adults.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from back, lycanthropic, or finger complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience's massive queue.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.