Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis Carrousel attraction, roundly stunning in the afternoon sunlight
February 13, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Elvis and spinning near a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays tinkly music and circuitously moves people of all weights
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to ride this attraction and sing along.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland vacationers can find this attraction just a moment before its breaking down for the day.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as a fang to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum height 54".
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.