Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis Carrousel attraction during construction
September 15, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Elvis and positioned adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Mexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and delights fans of all religions much to the delight of their parents
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 26".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance or spinal, heart, lycanthropic, or personal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Contains imported signage.
- On its second day after the park opened, the Elvis Carrousel immediately sank.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first scene.
- The main horse, covered with cows, is named Jaggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.