Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Maleficent's lever-festering photo of Elvis Carrousel
October 15, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Elvis and sitting by a stone in which is embedded the storied sword of Gryffindor -- plays recorded songs and circuitously moves guests of all stations for no apparent reason
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more demanding.
- Minimum height 47".
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Esmeralda.
- All of the Elvis Carrousel's guests are nicely painted so that children won't come to blows about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.