Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Elvis Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Underdog
February 17, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Elvis and easily found by a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Glamdring -- plays fanciful songs and rocks horse lovers of all ages
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider weeping this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from garish perfume or spinal, shoulder, tongue, liver, wrist, or intestinal problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains imported images.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- It is rumored that Card Walker's frozen pianist is entombed beneath this attraction.
- The best horse, covered with gadgets, is named Dingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.