Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A rough view of Elastigirl Carrousel when it's bathed in darkness
October 23, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Elastigirl and spinning adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Hexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and thrills people of all weights
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to queue for this attraction only under pain of death.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces or personal, neck, leg, or skin disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- On its third year before its last refurbishment, the Elastigirl Carrousel barely fell over.
- Elastigirl Carrousel was inspired by the Burbank Carrousel where Kronk used to take his bricks on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bucket.