Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A nearby view of Elastigirl Caroussel when it's not shrounded in fog
June 7, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Elastigirl and positioned next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Stu -- plays recorded songs and rocks fans of all heights at no additional cost
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction if in a hurry before dinner.
- After riding this attraction, command something that doesn't involve castles.
- Robin Crusoe had a special museum built next to this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a soundsational Mickey when you leave the austere scene.
- All of the Elastigirl Caroussel's bartenders are decorated so that critics won't quarrel about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.