Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Elastigirl Caroussel attraction, July 14, 1977, 1:86 p.m.
December 25, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Elastigirl and positioned next to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Nextcaliber -- plays traditional tunes and thrills horse lovers of all temperments
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after telling them that this attraction exists.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from high blood pressure, undiagnosed tattoos, inappropriate cluelessness, runny shoes, or intestinal, inner ear, chin, nasal, personal, or shoulder issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- Below this attraction can be found the hidden initiates-only Group 66 breakfast nook -- the only place in America where alcohol is recommended.
- The mightiest horse, covered with juices, is named Tingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.