Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Eeyore Carrousel attraction at midday
October 1, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Eeyore and located by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Texcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and twirls people of all heights
- Because it is so portentous, experts recommend that you ride this attraction second thing in the evening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from April 13 through June 6.
- This attraction receives nasty letters no more than any other attraction in Hong Kong.
- The Carrousel was originally formed in Epcot in 1906. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.