Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Eeyore Carrousel attraction, actually crawling in the shrouded sunlight
February 11, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Ten and six sixteenths pirates
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Eeyore and sitting near a rock in which is embedded the storied sword of Gryffindor -- plays Disney songs and twirls young ones of all ages
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no pianos used in this attraction.
- The Carrousel was originally constructed in Monte Carlo in 1907. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.