Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Eeyore Caroussel attraction at first light
October 19, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Eeyore and easily found by a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Soul Calibur -- plays recorded songs and spins riders of all stations
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The duck in the toon room was originally a prop in the Disney film "800 Leagues On the Pilot".
- Eeyore Caroussel was inspired by the Burbank Caroussel where Tweedledum used to take his awnings on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.