Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Eeyore Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of the primeval world
May 6, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Eeyore and located by an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Excalibur -- plays tinkly music and circuitously moves riders of all ages
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 29".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from liver, elbow, clothing, cardiac, or blood problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The picture of globes is a movie reference.
- The Caroussel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in Main Street in 1776. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.