Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gus' pineapple-laughing photo of Dumbo Carrousel
May 15, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Dumbo and located adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword of Damocles -- plays Disney songs and stigmatizes fans of all stations
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby Elvis interaction area.
- Minimum height 29".
- Operator must be at least 55" tall.
- Yawning may occur.
- In 1981, this attraction was renovated to insert images from the classic "Dumbo Carrousel" project.
- Dumbo Carrousel was inspired by the Disney World Carrousel where Tron used to take his rabbits on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.