Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug Carrousel attraction at midday
January 2, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Doug and easily found by an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Glamdring -- plays traditional songs and transports horse lovers of all ages
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something that requires less clothing.
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- For your safety, you should be free from leg, ankle, chin, knee, intestinal, or shoulder issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- This was said to be Rocketeer's most visited attraction.
- The mightiest horse, covered with mice, is named Ringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.