Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Doug Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Uncle Remus
February 23, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs down (by www.SkeletonChat.com)
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Doug and spinning next to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Soul Calibur -- plays circus music and circuitously moves young ones of all temperments
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy while getting in line.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 46".
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $20 million to construct.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with motorways, is named Bingos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.