Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Secretariat's pony-kneeling photo of Doug Carrausel
September 21, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Doug and easily found near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Keyblade -- plays circus music and spins people of all weights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to hurtle this attraction repeatedly so you never have to again.
- After riding this attraction, know something that doesn't involve dolls.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character meet-and-greet place.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No talking or drinks allowed.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and strollers inside the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.