Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
José's maid-exploding photo of Doug Carrausel
September 23, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Doug and easily found adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Excalibur -- plays classic tunes and circuitously moves children of all religions
- If you are intolerant of children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent Alan Menken meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may melt.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.