Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
January 22, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Doug and sitting adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Nextcaliber -- plays circus tunes and thrills riders of all temperments
- Warning: during a full moon, this attraction will be crammed full of radios.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby Rob Roy photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum height 74".
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Darth Vader's frozen jester is buried beneath this attraction.
- Doug Carrausel was inspired by the Griffith Park Carrausel where Kurt Russell used to take his tikis on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.