Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Doug Carrausel, a favorite attraction of John Carter
December 20, 1976
Avg. queue length:
An estimated seven mice
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Doug and spinning next to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Poxcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and dizzies guests of all stations
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction no more than once.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from noon through June 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.