Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Doug Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Fred Salmonpants
May 20, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Doug and sitting near a stone in which is embedded the magical sword of Gryffindor -- plays circus songs and circuitously moves children of all religions at no additional cost
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and shoes within the other guests at appropriate times.
- In a disguised closet at the bottom of the Doug Carrausel, there is a snake-charming table for Disney executives.
- The Carrausel was originally formed in Germany in 1792. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.