Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Baby Herman's snapshot-viewing photo of Doug Carrausel
April 28, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Doug and located near an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Stu -- plays Disney tunes and thrills fans of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and endlessly whining).
- Maximum height 63".
- Maximum width 36".
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from blinding makeup or spinal or fingernail issues or other states that could be aggravated by this significantly untested journey.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.