Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its preternatural anniversary
November 30, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Doug and positioned by a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword of Damocles -- plays tinkly music and twirls horse lovers of all ages
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to look for something with less people on it.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from sea sickness, excessive chattiness, skimpy clothing, or finger issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your head and balloons (not necessarily in that order) inside the cast members at most times.
- The unused areas behind this attraction are the realm of homeless former cast members.
- All of the Doug Caroussel's pets are nicely painted so that critics won't fight about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.