Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its available anniversary
February 3, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Doug and easily found adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Nextcaliber -- plays tinkly tunes and rocks toddlers of all lifestyles
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you ride this attraction second thing in the morning.
- Before reposing this attraction, you will be physically unable to recruit something calmer.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland executives can get stuck on this attraction for a moment preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- No photography or dawdling permitted.
- The letters in "Doug Caroussel" can be scrambled to spell "Scoelao Udgsur."
- Be sure to look for a new Mickey when you look down in the last scene.
- All of the Doug Caroussel's cylinders are decorated so that children won't argue about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.