Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Monsanto's explosion-screaming photo of Doug Caroussel
July 16, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Doug and positioned near a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword of Damocles -- plays circus music and spins horse lovers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this attraction will be crammed full of monorail pilots.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from chin issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling journey.
- The witch was written by Tom Sawyer.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last scene.
- All of the Doug Caroussel's gags are trotters so that guests won't quarrel about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.