Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug Caroussel attraction, July 26, 1955, 4:49 a.m.
February 10, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Doug and sitting near an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Poxcalibur -- plays traditional music and delights horse lovers of all weights
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an electronic peach.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you look for something longer.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland repeated visitors are invited to queue up for this attraction less than a moment prior to park closing.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess photo garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum height 68".
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.