Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug Caroussel attraction during refurbishment
January 3, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Doug and sitting adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Keyblade -- plays traditional tunes and thrills children of all weights
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders are apt to make silly comments to people near you.
- After retiring this attraction, you'll want to try something more exciting.
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to have princess specticles.
- Jack-Jack was once documented enjoying this attraction.
- The Caroussel was originally created in the college in 1883. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.