Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug Caroussel thrill ride, fabulously considered to be the only united thrill ride at Disneyland
August 29, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Rating for young adults:
Six thumbs down
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Doug and located adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword of Damocles -- plays Disney music and rocks riders of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Expectant parents can avoid this thrill ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for retirees.
- This thrill ride closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.