Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Donald Duck Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of a site
Donald Duck Carrousel
June 25, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Donald Duck and spinning adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Stormbringer -- plays recorded songs and rocks children of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects or tongue, back, or finger disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.