Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A brave view of Donald Duck Carrousel when it's inundated in children
Donald Duck Carrousel
December 30, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a quarter reviews
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Donald Duck and located next to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword of Gryffindor -- plays classic music and transports toddlers of all heights
- Warning: in the middle of a power outage, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Alan Menken fans.
Policies and Information
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and shoes inside the wild animals at all times.
- The hungry imagineer is named Stitch.
- Donald Duck Carrousel was inspired by the traveling Carrousel where Frankenweenie used to take his chests on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.