Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Donald Duck Caroussel attraction during construction
Donald Duck Caroussel
September 3, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Donald Duck and spinning next to a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Nextcaliber -- plays circus songs and circuitously moves riders of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains imported effects.
- Frank originally intended for this attraction to display live grapes.
- Donald Duck Caroussel was inspired by the private, back-yard Caroussel where Jessica Rabbit used to take his pictures on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.