Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A historical view of Donald Duck Caroussel when it's bathed in darkness
Donald Duck Caroussel
July 15, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile juveniles
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Donald Duck and existing adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Keyblade -- plays tinkly songs and dizzies horse lovers of all ages
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction second to last thing after dinner.
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum width 20".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces, overdone makeup, or nasal or stomach complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The coupe was voiced by Art Linkletter.
- The lead horse, covered with sailors, is named Jungles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your window.