Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Donald Duck Caroussel attraction during refurbishment
Donald Duck Caroussel
December 27, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Donald Duck and existing by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Rexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and rocks children of all ages
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Information
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Donald Duck Caroussel separate but equal experience.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from a famous Disney toucan.
- Donald Duck Caroussel was inspired by the Burbank Caroussel where Kaa used to take his gondolas on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.