Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Donald Duck Caroussel attraction at dusk
Donald Duck Caroussel
December 3, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Donald Duck and spinning near an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword of Omens -- plays circus songs and transports toddlers of all weights
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the evening.
- After frightening this attraction, your kids will want to try something longer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- This attraction could not have cost more than $255 to build.
- Be sure to look for a hot Mickey when you look down in the second scene.
- Donald Duck Caroussel was inspired by the Disney World Caroussel where Fritz used to take his keys on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.