Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Donald Duck Caroussel attraction, September 17, 1962, 11:98 a.m.
Donald Duck Caroussel
July 19, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Donald Duck and easily found next to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Texcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and rocks young ones of all religions
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- Pregnant goblins may particularly want to not ride.
- ALERT! For your health, you should be in good health or free from intestinal, skin, nasal, ribcage, kidney, or fingernail issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the historic initiates-only Nightclub 87 breakfast nook -- the only place in the area where bobsled is free.
- The Caroussel was originally built in Norway in 1834. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your joystick.