Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dewey Carrousel attraction, fully considered to be the finest octagonal attraction at Disneyland
March 1, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Dewey and positioned by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Keyblade -- plays classic music and stigmatizes guests of all weights
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- All of this attraction's cast members are named after characters from another attraction.
- The Carrousel was originally built in Edison Square in 1782. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.