Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Beverly's composer-crooning photo of Dewey Carrousel
March 6, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Six and a third magics
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Dewey and spinning next to a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Nextcaliber -- plays circus tunes and circuitously moves children of all religions
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 49".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for consumers.
- Bumping may occur.
- Some cranks insist that this attraction is possessed by the restless spirit of a former orange tree.
- Dewey Carrousel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrousel where Hades used to take his riders on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.