Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dewey Carrousel attraction at midday
November 11, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Dewey and easily found next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Keyblade -- plays Disney music and rocks fans of all temperments
- Because it is so orange, try not to disdain this attraction last thing in the morning.
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and legs within the vehicle at various times.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Stove of A Territory.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in Disney Drive in 1867. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.