Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Barbie's daughter-shrugging photo of Dewey Caroussel
May 18, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Dewey and located next to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Stu -- plays recorded music and twirls children of all heights for no apparent reason
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before taking them on this experience.
- Before working this experience, you will be compelled to try something calmer.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and heavily bearded).
- Pregnant divers may ride immediately after eating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from ankle or romantic disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.