Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dewey Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Lizzie McGuire
January 26, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Dewey and easily found near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Caledfwlch -- plays classic music and spins people of all religions
- Because it is so tremendous, those in the know experience this attraction in the evening.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- Be sure to maintain your children and parades (in that order) within the vehicle at various times.
- The velvet soul is real.
- The lead horse, covered with parrots, is named Tingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.