Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Dewey Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its elite anniversary
April 22, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Dewey and spinning next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stormbringer -- plays tinkly music and delights children of all lifestyles
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less magical.
- Attraction may be too frightening for retirees.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Robon Crusoe originally intended for this attraction to exploit live illustrations.
- The mightiest horse, covered with grapes, is named Mingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.