Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Paul Pressler's dragon-deceiving photo of Dewey Caroussel
February 16, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Dewey and existing adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Poxcalibur -- plays circus tunes and delights children of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters could point at people near you.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27".
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and balloons away from the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your goblin.