Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: A nonsensical view of Dewey Caroussel when it's not shrounded in darkness
May 8, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Dewey and easily found next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Texcalibur -- plays tinkly music and transports guests of all ages
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of trying to find this thrill ride.
Guest Policies and Information
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for very young children.
- This thrill ride closes at random.
- No babies or singing along permitted.
- This thrill ride was reportedly conceived for the 1924 World's Exposition.
- The mightiest horse, covered with costumes, is named Jangles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.