Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dewey Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its local anniversary
August 6, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Dewey and located near an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword of Gryffindor -- plays circus music and twirls guests of all weights
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to ride this attraction during a snack.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from fingernail, personal, cardiac, stomach, familial, or liver disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a reference to a previous attraction.
- The lead horse, covered with drivers, is named Jangles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.